The basic principle of Co-operative Societies is “By the Members, for the Members & of the Members”. Keeping in context to this principle, our Society has designed it’s business models as under:
1. Co-operative Credit Business
This is the basic and own business (unpaid) of the society.
2. Affordable Commercial Business & Services
This is the outsourcing (paid) business services. So, we have to equally distribute on affordable prices among the members towards financial & economical development.
- Money Transfer
- Bill Payment Services
- Insurance Premium Payment
- Loan EMI Collection
3. Non-Commercial Business & Services
These are completely social welfare schemes sponsored by the society from time to time.
4. How to become a MSP executive ?
Anybody can apply for the job with fulfil criteria. A qualified person meet the job within 10 days. Compulsory basic training period 7 days. Our msp business model is very effective and popular. A real time service. If any interesting to join as MSP executive, please contact to your nearest Branch and Extension Counter immediately. You can also apply online and contact to customer care number or email.
Member Service Point is authorised to provide banking and payment retail services in village level, door step.
- Fund transfer to all banks.
- IMPS Transaction.
- NEFT Transaction.
- Deposit/ withdrawal of cash any bank.
- Balance inquiry.
- Bill payment.
- Account opening(Lakhimi)
- AEPS / DMT
- Micro ATM / ATM service.
- EMI collection/ e-collection.
- Loan initiative.
- Travel solutions.
- Tax Collect/payment.
- Education qualification : Graduation
- Age : 18 years plus.
- Computer diploma : 6 month plus
- Banking knowledge.
- Application form
- 3 passport size photos.
- PAN Card(mandatory)
- ID proofs (voter ID/ Driving license)
- Shop address proof(gst/ tc/ rent agreement)
- Resident address proof (electricity bill/ ration card )
- Internet connectivity.
- Office or retail outlet.
- Online or offline application.
- Calling for Interview.
- Training for 7 days.
- User ID activation.
- Incentive on deposit.
- Commission on EMI collection.
- Incentive on account operating (per head).
- Commission on loan initiative (per file).
- Commission on payment services (bill pay/ funds transfer/ bal.inquiry).
- Commission on recharge.
- Commission on cash withdrawal.
- Monthly earnings 25-35 thousand.
- Software dashboard,
- User ID
- Biometric Reader
- Logo/ stickers/ leaflets/ visiting cards.
- Commission structure
- Authorisation certificate of msp.